Microsoft launches MS-DOS Mobile, an OS designed for Lumia smartphones.Microsoft are going back to where productivity started for millions of people, launching a beautifully simple OS.
“MS-DOS is my first OS….Grayscale is in my blood.” – Akiko Yumoto Ondiege, Developer, Microsoft Lumia
“..focus on the essence of an OS is a Metaphor for modern life”- Daniel Glass, Designer, Microsoft Lumia
Download MS-DOS Mobile http://lumia.ms/msdosmobile.
Can’t wait for a technical preview of this. 🙂
World’s First 22nm Quad-Core Processors Bring Up to Twice the Visual Performance for Unmatched Overall PC Experiences 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
“The 3rd generation Intel Core processors were created from the ground up to generate exciting new experiences,” said Kirk Skaugen, Intel vice president and general manager of the PC Client Group. “Our engineers have exceeded our expectations by doubling the performance of media and graphics versus the best processors we’ve built until today, which means incredible new visual experiences are here for new all-in-one PCs and upcoming Ultrabookdevices. What makes all this possible is the combination of Intel’s leading manufacturing and processor architecture, and our unwavering commitment to drive computing innovations forward.”
“The 3-D graphics capabilities in 3rd generation Intel Core processors represent a major step forward for PC gaming,” said Gabe Newell, co-founder and managing director of Valve Software, a leading online game provider. “Mainstream gamers are going to have a blast playing titles like our upcoming DOTA 2 on Intel HD Graphics 4000.”
For a complete experience of Intel’s newest generation of processor join Mark Bohr, Intel’s Director of Process Architecture & Integration, together with Brad Heaney, Program Manager, IA Developer Group, on a tour inside the 3rd Generation of Intel Processors. The Power of Small – 3rd Generation Intel Core.
For a detailed information and news about Intel’s 3rd Generation Core Processors click this link: 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors Bring Exciting New Experiences and Fun to the PC
- Quad-core processors available starting today in powerful, high-end desktop, laptop, and sleek and beautiful all-in-one designs.
- Accelerates Intel’s “Tick-Tock” cadence for first time to simultaneously bring to market the world’s first processors developed on 22nm manufacturing process using innovative 3-D tri-gate transistor technology and a new graphics architecture.
- Up to twice the HD media and 3-D graphics performance, as well as significant processor performance, deliver stunning visual experiences from mainstream gaming to HD video editing.
- Ultrabook™ devices, all-in-one (AIO) platforms, business PCs and Intelligent systems in retail, healthcare and other industries will benefit from Intel’s newest processors, with formal announcements in the coming months.
Experience everything in HD with Sony’s XPERIA S.
The Xperia S a.k.a. Xperia NX – next generation smartphones form Sony.
HD indeed, with its 12megapixel rear camera, capture and record moments in full HD. It’s 4.3” Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine allows user to view pictures and videos in a stunning display, what’s more FUN is the ability to share it and watch it on a bigger screen by plugging the Xperia S on a TV HDMI port. You can also share it on a tablet, or laptop via DLNA.
Xperia S is also the next generation PlayStation™ Certified smartphone from Sony. Experience HD gXperia S HDMI port you can also enjoy playing games in a big screen. And with Sony’s Entertainment network you can easily download unlimited videos and music.
- 1.5GHz dual core processor
- 1 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage
- micro-USB connector and a HDMI port
- 4.3 inch scratch-resistant TFT touchscreen, 16 million colours, 1280 x 720 pixels
- 12 megapixels with Exmor R for low light capturing, capable of recording video at 1080p High Definition
- front-facing camera of 1.3 megapixels, capable of recording video at 720p
- Xperia S has Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS but is due to be updated to Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich in second quarter of 2012
- PlayStation™ Certified
- Sony Entertainment Network
- DLNA Certified